(as of Apr 02,2022 04:30:12 UTC – Details)
2. Do not install the water heater near flammable or strong magnetic fields.
3. The power supply of the water heater must not be installed in a place where it can be sprayed directly into the water.
4. The zero fire line of the water heater must be connected to the zero fire line of the household power supply.
The heater automatically adjusts the heating control mode to the water inlet quantity, inlet water temperature, set temperature and voltage level to achieve the set water temperature. For example, due to the season (winter), the water flow is too large or the set water temperature is set. If the water temperature is too high and the water temperature is not set, this is completed by appropriate reducing the flow rate of the incoming (outflowing) water. As the performance is increased, the water temperature is increased and the water temperature is lowered.
2. Multiple safety precautions – safer. Automatic shut-off protection for leakage, protection against misconnections of the power line, anti-dry protection for intake air.
3. With the fault self-test function, the heater intelligently detects common error problems and informs the user what measures to be taken.
4. The installation is simple, but we recommend professional installation
5. The functional principle of our products is the greater the water flow, the slower the heating speed, the lower the water flow, the faster the heating speed